The Sentinel Deposit and Cancellation Policies
- Deposit required prior to arrival upon registration (remainder process prior to retreat start date)
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to start date: Full refund, less a $75 processing fee
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to start date: Voucher issued equal to the amount of deposit less a $75 processing fee, this voucher may be used anytime within 2 years
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to start date: No refund will be given, you may be eligible to transfer your deposit and space in that specific retreat to another person of your choosing, The Sentinel must receive a written request to do so
- If The Sentinel cancels a retreat, full deposit will be refunded
A Sentinel voucher can be used by the participant or be gifted to someone else. Deposit transfers and vouchers can only be used one time, they will not be re-issued.
During some programs, people may reveal very personal information that participants are asked to respect as confidential. Accordingly, all participants are asked to commit themselves not to disclose any information about this group that could be used to identify any individual to anyone outside of the group without that person’s specific prior permission. Participants are always free to discuss their own experiences so long as they do not identify any other person.