Fundamentals of Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy is a unique 8-week opportunity to learn and interact with our established Numinus practitioners as they share their real-life experiences in providing integrative and transformative mental wellness. This training is open to both regulated and non-regulated providers, as well as empowered individuals looking to train in this field.
In this training, you can expect to build core competencies through online pre-work, live demonstrations, group work, practice, and case-based learning. You’ll learn the Numinus model of care, which is grounded in evidence, committed to client safety, and designed to develop all the practical skills you need to deliver this care in your own practice.
We will dive into:
- The role that psychedelic-assisted therapy plays as a brief intervention within the broader healing journey
- The arc of psychedelic-assisted therapy and its components (including therapeutic concepts)
- Inner healing intelligence
- Using language and inquiry that support deepening a patient’s inner experience and innate healing capacity
- Applying psychological flexibility to acceptance and commitment therapy, ACE model, and internal family systems
- Mindfulness, psychological flexibility, and embodied inquiry
- Spiritual intelligence, trust, and working with altered states of consciousness
- Burnout, vicarious trauma, transference, and countertransference
This course includes live Zoom sessions, group work, and online pre-work.
USE THE CODE SENTINEL10 AND GET 10% OFF THE TRAINING
After the course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the unique vulnerabilities of clients participating in psychedelic-assisted therapy and cultivate the awareness and practices necessary to meet these vulnerabilities safely and ethically.
- Apply and demonstrate relevant facilitation competencies, skills, and orientations (including the Numinus care model) at an introductory level for the purposes of delivering psychedelic-assisted therapy.
- Describe the Numinus guiding approaches within the context of integrative and transformative mental wellness as they relate to psychedelic-assisted therapy.
- Apply facilitation skills specific to psychedelic-assisted therapy during Preparation, Medicine, and Integration Sessions.
- Identify and respond to burnout, vicarious trauma, transference, and countertransference experienced by the health professional.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER HERE